Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hear Arty ROAR!!




























Well we are definitely going balls to the wall with fun activities with the kiddos.  On Monday Art did not have any work going on (not so good news), so we decided to make the best of the day and headed towards San Diego to Lego Land (great news!!).  First trip that way with no hospital visit.  We made a pact to live each day to the fullest and Arty is helping to make sure we adhere.  Lego town was awesome!!  Tons of cool animals, people and things all made of legos, millions and millions of legos.  I could not believe all these little pieces came out to be such master pieces.  I just imagined myself walking around my house stepping on all the pieces the kids  left out.  Or I could just suck them up in the vacuum.  I have a history of trying to pick up large items with the hose.  I am now on my third vacuum in four years with most of them going in for repair once or twice.  Its quite the challenge to see if the bulky item pickups make it or not.  I get excited when they do (one less time to bend over) and cringe when I hear the vacuum in distress.  The repair guys love me!  Back to the Legos, it was an incredible experience with a hugh water area as well.  I would recommend the park if your in the area.  It caters to younger children til about 13 years old.  Maddie and I were in a boat behind Art and Mason tooting around.  Art has been wanting a boat for about 3 years since we moved by the lake.  I took this opportunity to harass him that this will be the only boat he will be driving for a little while.   We are recovering financially from my medical expenses and the real estate downfall.  All is good and we will bounce back.  I am just glad to be alive and smiling for these pictures.  Love, Dara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you all are having so much fun together!!! Lego Land looks like alot of fun...my kiddos love playing with legos! Too bad, we couldn't just drive to Lego Land one day....but since we live about 5 states away, that would be the difficult part!! Great to see your smiling family!! Can't wait for Juanitos!!